Thread poster: kyokoj
kyokoj
kyokoj  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:09
Japanese to English
+ ...
Dec 18, 2002

I have been trying to give a Kudo point to an answer to my question. But everytime I try, the page in Japanese is decoded and I cannot input anything. Does it happen to anyone or is it my computer?

cinefil
cinefil  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 04:09
Member (2005)
French to Japanese
+ ...
pls check a small window Dec 19, 2002

First of all please check a small window/box in upper left of the page(just below of PROZ logo). This window is indicating the language and if it is not Japanese, you couldn\'t input Japanese text in any place of the page.

You have to input \'Japanese\' in the window and push \'return key\' or you may enter Proz com URL from the top page. It means you will enter your password and user name again.

I\'ve tried both ways and succeeded.

Hope this h
... See more
First of all please check a small window/box in upper left of the page(just below of PROZ logo). This window is indicating the language and if it is not Japanese, you couldn\'t input Japanese text in any place of the page.

You have to input \'Japanese\' in the window and push \'return key\' or you may enter Proz com URL from the top page. It means you will enter your password and user name again.

I\'ve tried both ways and succeeded.

Hope this helps

Cheers!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Decoded page

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »