Mobile menu

Looking for Comp Programming Resources (和英)
Thread poster: Jonathan Yeckley
Jonathan Yeckley
Local time: 09:15
Japanese to English
Oct 2, 2003

I've got work that involves a lot of computer programming lingo, things like compilers, registers, memory banks, routine calls, etc.. I've been through quite a few Japanese-Japanese 用語辞典 and what not, but I'm looking for some concrete English definitions so I don't have to freestyle so much. Any advice?

Direct link Reply with quote

Minoru Kuwahara
Japan
Local time: 09:15
English to Japanese
+ ...
do you read Japanese characters? Oct 7, 2003

Hi,

If you are capable of recognizing Japanese hiragana in any ways, why not try e-Word or ASCII's digital glossary?

http://e-words.jp/
http://yougo.ascii24.com/gh/

Best,
MK

Jonathan Yeckley wrote:

I've got work that involves a lot of computer programming lingo, things like compilers, registers, memory banks, routine calls, etc.. I've been through quite a few Japanese-Japanese 用語辞典 and what not, but I'm looking for some concrete English definitions so I don't have to freestyle so much. Any advice?

[Edited at 2003-10-07 17:26]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Comp Programming Resources (和英)

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs