Thread poster: conejo
conejo
conejo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:13
Japanese to English
+ ...
Oct 8, 2004

Hello, all. Does anyone know of a really good J>E, E>J legal/law dictionary? I looked around on the Internet and saw a couple of things, but I wasn't really sure if any of it would actually be good or not. Does anyone have a good one that they are currently using and can recommend?

[Edited at 2004-10-08 21:06]

Shigeki Ohbayashi
Shigeki Ohbayashi  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 09:13
Member (2004)
French to Japanese
+ ...
Law dictionary J <-->E Oct 10, 2004

conejo wrote:

Hello, all. Does anyone know of a really good J>E, E>J legal/law dictionary? I looked around on the Internet and saw a couple of things, but I wasn't really sure if any of it would actually be good or not. Does anyone have a good one that they are currently using and can recommend?

[Edited at 2004-10-08 21:06]

Hello, conejo

Do you know this site:
http://homepage2.nifty.com/paper/lawcollection.htm

It isn't the site of dictionary, but you can see there many "English Translations of Japanese Laws (Japanese Law Links)  ".

This site would be usefull for you.

Bye, Sushitaro

[Edited at 2004-10-10 03:06]

[Edited at 2004-10-10 03:07]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

J>E, E>J legal/law dictionary

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »