Questions of a student in Japanese (in French)
Thread poster: Guillaume Fleury
Guillaume Fleury
Guillaume Fleury
Local time: 06:38
Spanish to French
+ ...
Jul 6, 2005

Chers coll鑒ues,

Je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai quelques interrogations sur la langue japonaise et sur le march

Sergio Juárez García
Sergio Juárez García
Spain
Local time: 23:38
Japanese to Spanish
+ ...
A reponse (en anglais) Sep 15, 2005

[quote]Guillaume Fleury wrote:

Chers coll鑒ues,

Je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai quelques interrogations sur la langue japonaise et sur le march

Marc Adler
Marc Adler  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:38
Japanese to English
Learn Japanese Dec 14, 2005

Guillaume,

I'm an American specializing in Japanese>English translation, so my remarks will be from the point of view of English. I don't know how relevant they will be for someone translating into French, because the demand for translation into English (from all languages) is extremely high. I hope they will be useful anyway.

"1. La Chine a le vent en poupe en ce moment, contrairement

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questions of a student in Japanese (in French)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »