I need a free professional translation! (1 page)
Thread poster: Emma10800 (X)
Emma10800 (X)
Emma10800 (X)
Local time: 16:45
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 25, 2002

Hi! This is the deal:

Im a spanish-english-spanish translator and im making my own website for translations but I want to offer translations into another languages, that includes japanese translations. Since I obviously can\'t speak a word in japanese, what i want is someone to do it for me for free, its just one page, but the deal is, if i get clients that want translations of japanese, then i would definitely give that work to whoever did the translation for me, like i said for free.
... See more
Hi! This is the deal:

Im a spanish-english-spanish translator and im making my own website for translations but I want to offer translations into another languages, that includes japanese translations. Since I obviously can\'t speak a word in japanese, what i want is someone to do it for me for free, its just one page, but the deal is, if i get clients that want translations of japanese, then i would definitely give that work to whoever did the translation for me, like i said for free. I dont really care about the money, i care about giving my future clients different alternatives and i consider there might be potential clients since there are several japanese businesses in my country. So if your interested in making a free translation for me, my deal is, that when i get clients that want the japanese translations, i will give that work to you. I just want my little company that im starting to offer different alternatives to my clients.

Please reply only if your interested in doing it.

thank you so much

Emma

Collapse

Saori
Saori
New Zealand
Local time: 10:45
English to Japanese
+ ...
Interesting! Sep 3, 2002

Hi, there! I am interested in your project. Could you give me more details about it?

thank you,

takako
takako
English to Japanese
Still available? Sep 12, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-07-25 06:22, Emma10800 wrote:

Hi! This is the deal:

Im a spanish-english-spanish translator and im making my own website for translations but I want to offer translations into another languages, that includes japanese translations. Since I obviously can\'t speak a word in japanese, what i want is someone to do it for me for free, its just one page, but the deal is, if i get clients that want translations of... See more
Quote:

On 2002-07-25 06:22, Emma10800 wrote:

Hi! This is the deal:

Im a spanish-english-spanish translator and im making my own website for translations but I want to offer translations into another languages, that includes japanese translations. Since I obviously can\'t speak a word in japanese, what i want is someone to do it for me for free, its just one page, but the deal is, if i get clients that want translations of japanese, then i would definitely give that work to whoever did the translation for me, like i said for free. I dont really care about the money, i care about giving my future clients different alternatives and i consider there might be potential clients since there are several japanese businesses in my country. So if your interested in making a free translation for me, my deal is, that when i get clients that want the japanese translations, i will give that work to you. I just want my little company that im starting to offer different alternatives to my clients.

Please reply only if your interested in doing it.

thank you so much

Emma

Collapse

takako
takako
English to Japanese
Still available? Sep 12, 2002

I am also interested in the deal you offered.

If it is still open, could you send me the detail?

Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I need a free professional translation! (1 page)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »