Japanese-to-English Traslation Software
Thread poster: schung1010
schung1010
Local time: 05:22
Korean to English
Mar 24, 2006

I work for a research firm trying to translate Japanese documents into English in volume. Is there any good Japanese-to-English traslation software out in the market? It doesn't matter how much it costs (as much as $100,000) as long as it's proven as effective.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Direct link Reply with quote

KathyT  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 06:52
Japanese to English
Hire some professional translators!! Mar 24, 2006

Hi schung1010,

There is no such thing as 100% reliable Japanese-to-English translation software - or even anything that comes close, to my knowledge!
I can only recommend that you hire a team of professional translators if it is effective results that your firm requires, particularly as cost seems not to be an issue.
Best of luck! (-:

Jeff Allen  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 22:52
Member (2011)
Multiplelanguages
+ ...
Jap>Engl translation software Mar 24, 2006

schung1010 wrote:

I work for a research firm trying to translate Japanese documents into English in volume. Is there any good Japanese-to-English traslation software out in the market? It doesn't matter how much it costs (as much as $100,000) as long as it's proven as effective.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Start with the Language Technology Software Evaluation/Review site at:
http://www.geocities.com/langtecheval/

Jeff

Jeff Allen, PhD
http://www.geocities.com/jeffallenpubs/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Japanese-to-English Traslation Software

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs