Mobile menu

Anyone interested in trading resume translations?
Thread poster: Ben Dooley

Ben Dooley
Local time: 11:00
Japanese to English
Sep 11, 2006

I want to translate my resume and cover letter into Japanese. Although my language skills are decent, my writing is not native level.

Therefore, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a trade. I will translate your resume and cover letter into English, if you will do the same for me.

Benefits:
We both get professional, native-level cover letters and resumes in our source language. (Please take a look at my profile for a sample)

Drawbacks:
None that are readily obvious to me. I suppose you could be getting paid for your time, but a new resume could pay off very well.

If you're interested, please message me.

Best,
Ben

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Anyone interested in trading resume translations?

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs