Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 06:59
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
Apr 4, 2003

Hello,

I just downloaded KudoZ.NET after having formatted my PC, and the installation was succesful -I think. The thing is I can\'t search for terms using KuzoZ.NET, however I have downloaded several questions. Whenever I try to do the search, I get this message: Run time error \'91\'.

I think the problem might have to do with my internet connexion, I was a aol user now I\'m trying NetZero. Maybe I just need to change my settings, but I don\'t know how.

Need some help here. Please Hermann.

Cali

Direct link Reply with quote

Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:59
English to German
Try the Internet Explorer as connection platform Apr 5, 2003

Hello,

thanks for the bug report.

Please go to the \"Settings\" and try the Internet Explorer as connection platforem. In many cases this helps.

Have a nice weekend!

Hermann

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 06:59
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still no luck Apr 5, 2003

Hello Hermann, thank you for the advice but I keep getting the same message when I try to do the search, even though I\'ve got no problem trying to connect to download questions or check for a latest version.

Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:59
English to German
Please download DLLchecker Apr 7, 2003

Hello,

bad news.

However, you can help me to find the cause of the problem by runnung a little program, called CheckDLLs.exe.

Please go to this link: http://www.proz.com/kudoznet/download.htm

Download the program \"CheckDLLs.exe\".

Then run it and click the button \"Execute DLL test\".

Please copy the results and paste them into one email to me.

If anything is wrong with your installation, this program will hopefully tell me what\'s wrong.

Thanks a lot

Hermann

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Run time error \'91\'

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs