Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:59
English to Arabic
+ ...
From the Kudoz FAQ Mar 26, 2008

Hi valyn,

Here's what the FAQ say:

46. ASKING: How do I grade my KudoZ question?

In order to grade your KudoZ question, you must click on the link that reads "Select this answer as most helpful" within the answer box of the response that was most helpful. Once you click on the "Select this answer as most helpful" link, a window will pop up that will allow you to award your KudoZ points and enter the KudoZ term in your glossary, the KudoZ Open Glossary (KOG), or both.

http://www.proz.com/?sp=about/kudoz#kudoz_grading

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

grading answers

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs