Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:43
English to Arabic
+ ...
From the Kudoz FAQ Mar 26, 2008

Hi valyn,

Here's what the FAQ say:

46. ASKING: How do I grade my KudoZ question?

In order to grade your KudoZ question, you must click on the link that reads "Select this answer as most helpful" within the answer box of the response that was most helpful. Once you click on the "Select this answer as most helpful" link, a window will pop up that will allow you to award your KudoZ points and enter the KudoZ term in your glossary, the KudoZ Open Glossary (KOG)
... See more
Hi valyn,

Here's what the FAQ say:

46. ASKING: How do I grade my KudoZ question?

In order to grade your KudoZ question, you must click on the link that reads "Select this answer as most helpful" within the answer box of the response that was most helpful. Once you click on the "Select this answer as most helpful" link, a window will pop up that will allow you to award your KudoZ points and enter the KudoZ term in your glossary, the KudoZ Open Glossary (KOG), or both.

http://www.proz.com/?sp=about/kudoz#kudoz_grading
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

grading answers

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »