Mobile menu

KudoZ questions list should include open questions that have new asker notes
Thread poster: xxx xxx
xxx xxx
Local time: 08:06
Jun 5, 2003

First of all I would like to thank the ProZ-team for the changes made to the ProZ homepage regarding the display of KudoZ questions. I think it is nice to have only the open questions shown in a first step.

What I would like to suggest is that older questions which have not been closed yet are moved to the front of the list when there is an addition of the asker.

I happen to ask questions which sometimes need more information or just the possibility to go back to the answerers and discuss the problem and if the question has disappeared from the initial list, nobody or very few people seem to look at it again.

Regards

Diane

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 01:06
SITE FOUNDER
Notifications of notes will help Jun 5, 2003

We are planning to send out notifications of new asker notes to answerers and those tracking questions (a feature to come). This should result in more responses.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ questions list should include open questions that have new asker notes

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs