Mobile menu

KudoZ questions list should include open questions that have new asker notes
Thread poster: xxx xxx
xxx xxx
Local time: 23:51
Jun 5, 2003

First of all I would like to thank the ProZ-team for the changes made to the ProZ homepage regarding the display of KudoZ questions. I think it is nice to have only the open questions shown in a first step.

What I would like to suggest is that older questions which have not been closed yet are moved to the front of the list when there is an addition of the asker.

I happen to ask questions which sometimes need more information or just the possibility to go back to the answerers and discuss the problem and if the question has disappeared from the initial list, nobody or very few people seem to look at it again.

Direct link Reply with quote
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 17:51
Notifications of notes will help Jun 5, 2003

We are planning to send out notifications of new asker notes to answerers and those tracking questions (a feature to come). This should result in more responses.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ questions list should include open questions that have new asker notes

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs