KudoZ questions list should include open questions that have new asker notes
Thread poster: xxx xxx
xxx xxx
xxx xxx
Local time: 16:11
Jun 5, 2003

First of all I would like to thank the ProZ-team for the changes made to the ProZ homepage regarding the display of KudoZ questions. I think it is nice to have only the open questions shown in a first step.

What I would like to suggest is that older questions which have not been closed yet are moved to the front of the list when there is an addition of the asker.

I happen to ask questions which sometimes need more information or just the possibility to go back to the
... See more
First of all I would like to thank the ProZ-team for the changes made to the ProZ homepage regarding the display of KudoZ questions. I think it is nice to have only the open questions shown in a first step.

What I would like to suggest is that older questions which have not been closed yet are moved to the front of the list when there is an addition of the asker.

I happen to ask questions which sometimes need more information or just the possibility to go back to the answerers and discuss the problem and if the question has disappeared from the initial list, nobody or very few people seem to look at it again.

Regards

Diane
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 10:11
SITE FOUNDER
Notifications of notes will help Jun 5, 2003

We are planning to send out notifications of new asker notes to answerers and those tracking questions (a feature to come). This should result in more responses.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ questions list should include open questions that have new asker notes

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »