Mobile menu

Edit glossary http://www.proz.com/glossary/456057?gloss=y&login=y&toggle_design=1
Thread poster: mónica alfonso

mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 12, 2003

where it reads 'mentra' it should read 'mantra'

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Done Jun 12, 2003

It's OK now.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:11
English to German
+ ...
Contact the moderator Jun 12, 2003

Hi Mónica,
Thanks for pointing out an erroneous entry. However, I would like to mention a couple of issues here:

- I would suggest to contact the moderator for the language pair concerned directly - you will find a link at the bottom of the question. This is easier than having to go through the forums - both for you and for the moderator editing the entry.

- If you include the URL in your topic header, please use the normal question URL only; the URL you quoted could actually toggle someone's use of the old vs. new design ("&toggle design=1").

TIA, and best regards,
Ralf

mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry, Ralph Jun 12, 2003

I knew there were certain steps to be followed but did not remember which. Will keep your instructions in mind!
Regards,
Mónica

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Edit glossary http://www.proz.com/glossary/456057?gloss=y&login=y&toggle_design=1

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs