language misconfiguration in KudoZ question page.
Thread poster: Doktorek (X)
Doktorek (X)
Doktorek (X)
English to Polish
+ ...
Jun 14, 2003

This is an old problem, but I'll ask once again. Why is it so that the main page is shown in English, but translation question page shows this werdness:

- ÅÞÊÑÍ ÅÌÇÈÉ
- ÅÎÊÑ ÝÇÆÒÇ ÇáÓÇÆá ÝÞØ

ÇáÃÌæÈÉ ÇáãÞÊÑÍÉ: 1

The above should read: "propose an answer, grade an answer, answers given so far: 1"

This is not a local problem, as I see is all the same on 3 different computers, all running different o
... See more
This is an old problem, but I'll ask once again. Why is it so that the main page is shown in English, but translation question page shows this werdness:

- ÅÞÊÑÍ ÅÌÇÈÉ
- ÅÎÊÑ ÝÇÆÒÇ ÇáÓÇÆá ÝÞØ

ÇáÃÌæÈÉ ÇáãÞÊÑÍÉ: 1

The above should read: "propose an answer, grade an answer, answers given so far: 1"

This is not a local problem, as I see is all the same on 3 different computers, all running different operating systems and with all possible and impossible sorts of browsers.
Also, the confirmation page after entering my answer is always in Spanish- or I guess so...
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:40
English to German
+ ...
Does your problem persist? Jun 14, 2003

Hi Doktorek,
Jason at ProZ.com fixed a bug regarding a problem that sounds similar (click here for the related thread).

I believe this might also solve your problem - could you please check?

Thanks, Ralf

Doktorek (X)
Doktorek (X)
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
unfortunately, yes Jun 15, 2003

I tried toggling oldnew design, to no avail. I also tried all character encodings I could find in my browser and got some more funny letters. The weird thing is that they appear only inthis particular place: KudoZ question page (I can make some screenshots, but where should I send them?).

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:40
English to German
+ ...
Send them to [email protected] Jun 15, 2003

The weird thing is that they appear only inthis particular place: KudoZ question page (I can make some screenshots, but where should I send them?).

Send them to [email protected].

Best regards, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

language misconfiguration in KudoZ question page.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »