https://www.proz.com/forum/kudoz/12272-as_with_susana_accepted_answers_appear_as_declined_more_specifics_underneath.html

As with Susana, accepted answers appear as declined - more specifics underneath
Thread poster: Michael Powers (PhD)
Michael Powers (PhD)
Michael Powers (PhD)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:17
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 1, 2003

I know my problem has been referred to the technical department, but to this point I still cannot award the KudoZ winners for six of the questions I posed.

The problem is the "acceptance" - "rejection" boxes are positioned vertically instead of horizontally.

Even after switching back to the old system, it still doesn't work.

I know everyone is doing his or her best to remedy the different glitches. I do not want to be a pest, but I feel sorry for my coll
... See more
I know my problem has been referred to the technical department, but to this point I still cannot award the KudoZ winners for six of the questions I posed.

The problem is the "acceptance" - "rejection" boxes are positioned vertically instead of horizontally.

Even after switching back to the old system, it still doesn't work.

I know everyone is doing his or her best to remedy the different glitches. I do not want to be a pest, but I feel sorry for my colleagues who strived to give me quality answers and do not want to ignore them.

Any idea when technical when "unglitch" this particular "glitch"? In the meantime, is there any other way to recognize the winners (and simultaneous thank the "almost-winners")?

Thank you,

Mike
Collapse

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:17
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mike Jul 1, 2003

I've transmitted this to Henry's thread for his attention:

http://www.proz.com/topic/12263

Cecilia

Bill Greendyk
Bill Greendyk  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Try the old again! Jul 1, 2003

Michael Powers (PhD) wrote:

Even after switching back to the old system, it still doesn\'t work.

Hi Mike,

I just closed a question using the old system, and it worked fine. When I then checked out the new system, it had registered everything as it should have. Try using reverting to the \"old\" system for the time being until the glitches are out.

Saludos,
Bill

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
SITE FOUNDER
I have replicated the problem Jul 1, 2003

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the bug report. I believe the problem you are experiencing has not yet been reported (the earlier problem with grading is fixed.) Most people do not appear to be affected.

I have replicated the problem and will let you know when it is fixed.

Yongmei Liu
Yongmei Liu  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:17
English to Chinese
+ ...
Change the font Jul 1, 2003

Within IE, click view - encoding - English. Also try other languages (Unicode, Western European, etc.).

Had this happen on my Chinese system a couple of times, and the above method solved it every time.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
SITE FOUNDER
You should be able to grade now Jul 1, 2003

Mike,

Please try to grade again. I think I rooted out the problem.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

As with Susana, accepted answers appear as declined - more specifics underneath

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »