Mobile menu

Can I send feedback to people who answered my KudoZ question, other than the winner? (Staff: 'yes')
Thread poster: Christine Tochtermann
Christine Tochtermann  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:59
English to German
+ ...
Jul 3, 2003

Is there a way to send a reply or comment to people who have answered a KudoZ question other than the winner? Sometimes I would like to reply or thank somebody even if their answer is not the best one - the set-up doesn't seem to allow that or have I missed it?

Direct link Reply with quote

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:59
German to Romanian
+ ...
You only have to write the name of the person in your comment Jul 3, 2003

The comment you enter when grading a question is not meant exclusively for the winner. You can address the comment to certain people. Anyway, the message is sent in an email to all the people who have answered to that particular question. Another possibility is to write a personal email to the person.
I hope I've been able to help you.

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 11:59
Yes, use the profile pages Jul 3, 2003

The only way to do it now is to click on the answerer's name, and send a note via his/her profile page.

Nice idea, though.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I send feedback to people who answered my KudoZ question, other than the winner? (Staff: 'yes')

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs