https://www.proz.com/forum/kudoz/132401-can_i_set_my_kudoz_preference_to_see_questions_into_and_out_of_my_languages.html

Can I set my Kudoz preference to see questions into and out of my languages?
Thread poster: Anne-Marie Grant (X)
Anne-Marie Grant (X)
Anne-Marie Grant (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:16
French to English
+ ...
Apr 9, 2009

I currently look at all questions from French and German into English. I would also like to include in the list of questions on my screen those from English into French and German. Is there a way to change my settings so that I can do this?

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
See more languages Apr 9, 2009

Hello Anne-Marie!

You can see KudoZ questions in English to French and English to German by clicking on See more languages in the KudoZ questions page.

If you also want to be notified of questions asked in these language pairs but you do not want to list them as working language pairs in your profile, just report them as interest language pairs.
... See more
Hello Anne-Marie!

You can see KudoZ questions in English to French and English to German by clicking on See more languages in the KudoZ questions page.

If you also want to be notified of questions asked in these language pairs but you do not want to list them as working language pairs in your profile, just report them as interest language pairs.

To do so, go to your Profile Updater and report English to French and English to German in the Languages section.

Once reported, click on Edit next to both language pairs and select I only have an interest in this pair, do not show it in my profile. Remember to save all the changes you apply.

Finally, go to your KudoZ dashboard and set your KudoZ notifications preferences for these language pairs as you have done for your working language pairs.

Hope this helps!

Let me know how it goes.

Bests,

Lucia
Collapse

Anne-Marie Grant (X)
Anne-Marie Grant (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:16
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Lucia Apr 9, 2009

Your advice worked. Many thanks

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I set my Kudoz preference to see questions into and out of my languages?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »