Mobile menu

Help: I don't see the Cyrillic script in KudoZ.net windows
Thread poster: Ivaylo Ivanov

Ivaylo Ivanov  Identity Verified
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Aug 19, 2003

Hi,

I work with a English-Bulgarian pair and recently I installed KudoZ.net application. I downloaded the questions from the site but all the words in Cyrillic script are unreadable.

Does anyone know where the font script settings are?

ivaylo

Direct link Reply with quote

SOFITA  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 11:50
Member (2002)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Click on .... Aug 19, 2003

View, then Encoding and select Cyrillic (Windows).

ivaylo wrote:

Hi,

I work with a English-Bulgarian pair and recently I installed KudoZ.net application. I downloaded the questions from the site but all the words in Cyrillic script are unreadable.

ivaylo

Ivaylo Ivanov  Identity Verified
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
You misunderstood me Aug 20, 2003

Thanks for your help!

...but I mean in KudoZ.NET 1.2 application, not in my internet browser. My IE 6 encodig is set
for Cyrillic (Windows) but I still cannot read the cyrillic script in KudoZ.NET 1.2 (http://www.proz.com/?sp=kudoz/info). Any idea?

SOFITA wrote:

View, then Encoding and select Cyrillic (Windows).

ivaylo wrote:

Hi,

ivaylo

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:50
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Just try Aug 23, 2003

changing the encoding to Unicode.

Or send a message directly to Hermann, he always helps in case of any problems.

Best,
Natalia

[Edited at 2003-08-23 19:43]

Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:50
English to German
Please send me a screenshot Jan 22, 2004

Hello Ivaylo,

you are right you cannot change the encoding in KudoZ.NET. KudoZ.NET should take care of proper displaying itself.

To solve your problem, I need a few more pieces of information: 1) Which operating system are you running, 2) Please send me screenshot showing a typical situation (bruns@metatexis.com).

Thanks
Hermann

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help: I don't see the Cyrillic script in KudoZ.net windows

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs