Could you please check if everything is OK with the KudoZ grading robot? (Staff: 'ok')
Thread poster: Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 05:31
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Aug 24, 2003

It seems the robot should grade ungraded questions exactly in 2 weeks.

It seems the kudoZ robot does not work at all between Saturdays and Sundays. It just does not grade questions at these days.

Moreover, I remember that before the robot had checked -- on Saturdays-Sundays -- old ungraded questions (those which were not graded after 14 days) and graded them. Not now, as far as I see. For many months.

To staff: could you please check if eveything OK with t
... See more
It seems the robot should grade ungraded questions exactly in 2 weeks.

It seems the kudoZ robot does not work at all between Saturdays and Sundays. It just does not grade questions at these days.

Moreover, I remember that before the robot had checked -- on Saturdays-Sundays -- old ungraded questions (those which were not graded after 14 days) and graded them. Not now, as far as I see. For many months.

To staff: could you please check if eveything OK with the robot?
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 22:31
SITE FOUNDER
I'll find out Aug 24, 2003

Maybe the robot has been slacking on the weekends.

Rowan supplied some specific examples of ungraded questions, so I know some are getting missed. I will correct it.

Thanks.

Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 05:31
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much, Henry Aug 24, 2003

Henry wrote:
Maybe the robot has been slacking on the weekends.

Robots are like humans.

Rowan supplied some specific examples of ungraded questions, so I know some are getting missed. I will correct it.

I could also provide specific examples if necessary. Just let me know, pls.

CHENOUMI (X)
CHENOUMI (X)  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Same here Aug 24, 2003

Since June.

I think he's tired and is on sabbatical leave.

Ruben Berrozpe (X)
Ruben Berrozpe (X)  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
No surprise it's gone AWOL Aug 24, 2003

I hope you agree with me, "grading robot" sounds awful for this poor guy with so much work to do, and such an important work too! Don't you think we could come out with a nicer name for it, such as "justice maker", "the last hope of forgotten questions" or something of the like?

Mmmh, too late to be working on a Sunday Evening I guess...
=^D

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 22:31
SITE FOUNDER
Grading brought up to date Aug 25, 2003

I corrected the problem with the robot, which had caused a portion of auto-gradable answers to remain ungraded. I then ran it over the database of questions, causing about 900 questions to be retroactively graded. Questions newer than 3 weeks were not addressed.

The robot will now access the entire database each day (instead of weekly).

Thanks for the bug report. I'll think about a new name... unless you all have suggestions!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Could you please check if everything is OK with the KudoZ grading robot? (Staff: 'ok')

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »