Thread poster: Mariflor Salas
Mariflor Salas
Mariflor Salas  Identity Verified
Venezuela
Local time: 23:20
English to Spanish
Sep 23, 2003

Dear people,

I am trying to give the kudoz points to an answerer of one of my questions, but when I access the page that has my question I don't get the boxes that let you do it (i.e., "Accept this answer" or "Decline this answer"). What I get is the normal page with the answers that the other people would get. I deleted the e-mail from Proz notifiying me about the answers, so I don't know what to do from here.

Can you help me please?

Amy Taylor
Amy Taylor  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:20
Italian to English
Are you sure you're logged in? Sep 23, 2003

That might be the problem - I've run into that when I had turned off cookies for some other reason and forgotten about it. Also, if cookies are on, try reloading the page, or try to answer your own question. It should tell you that you can't, and then maybe it will "recognize" you. Otherwise I would contact the moderator for that question.
Hope that helps.
Amy

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Try this Sep 23, 2003

First go to the old design
"Return to KudoZ Standard Design"

Then in the upper menu choose "My KudoZ"

You should see your questions, but I'm not sure you'll be able to grade them. You're not the first one who has this problem, but I didn't know if this piece of advice was useful or not for the other person.

Good luck.

Very good advice, Amy. Of course! Check first that you're logged in.

[Edited at 2003-09-23 03:56]

Mariflor Salas
Venezuela
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Still nothing Sep 23, 2003

Thanks Amy and Claudia for responding to my message. However, I haven't been able to solve the problem. I'm permanently logged in (I have a cable modem connection), and Claudia, I went to "My Kudoz points" and I only get a little box telling me the points that I have.

I will contact a moderator...

Thanks so much again.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:20
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Sep 23, 2003

I will contact a moderator...

Moderators are generally a helpful bunch, but I doubt whether any moderator will be able to solve a technical issue such as this one. I would therefore suggest to submit a Support Request.

Cheers, Ralf

lien
lien
Netherlands
Local time: 05:20
English to French
+ ...
It depends Sep 23, 2003

[quote]Claudia Iglesias wrote:

First go to the old design
"Return to KudoZ Standard Design"

You're not the first one who has this problem, but I didn't know if this piece of advice was useful or not for the other person.
[\quote]

It does't help. With the time I have some answers I can reward immediately and others are blocked since three days.

Lien

Mariflor Salas
Venezuela
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Eureka! Sep 24, 2003

I did what Amy suggested (i.e., try to answer my own question) and it worked!

Thanks to all for helping me reward a few good answers...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I'm not able to reward my answerers

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »