Mobile menu

Off topic: Can I make a new language file for the KudoZ.net available for all members (free of charge)
Thread poster: Arturo Mannino

Arturo Mannino  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:38
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 5, 2004

Hi,

I just finished translating the KudoZ.net application into italian and I would like to make the new language file avalaible to all members who desire it. Is it legal? And in case it is, how can it be done?

Direct link Reply with quote

Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:38
English to German
Yes, of course! Jan 5, 2004

Hello Arturo,

thanks a lot for translating KudoZ.NET!

There is a very easy way to make the Italian version available for others: Just make the language file "Italian.lng" downloadable!

Any KudoZ.NET user can then download it and place it in the sub-directory "LanguageFiles" of the KudoZ.net program directory. Then new language is available via the Settings sub-tab.

I will contact the ProZ.com staff and ask for a KudoZ.NET download page.

Cheers
Hermann

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I make a new language file for the KudoZ.net available for all members (free of charge)

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs