Mobile menu

Off topic: Can I make a new language file for the available for all members (free of charge)
Thread poster: Arturo Mannino

Arturo Mannino  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:22
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 5, 2004

I just finished translating the application into italian and I would like to make the new language file avalaible to all members who desire it. Is it legal? And in case it is, how can it be done?

Direct link Reply with quote

Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:22
English to German
Yes, of course! Jan 5, 2004

Hello Arturo,

thanks a lot for translating KudoZ.NET!

There is a very easy way to make the Italian version available for others: Just make the language file "Italian.lng" downloadable!

Any KudoZ.NET user can then download it and place it in the sub-directory "LanguageFiles" of the program directory. Then new language is available via the Settings sub-tab.

I will contact the staff and ask for a KudoZ.NET download page.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I make a new language file for the available for all members (free of charge)

Advanced search

Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs