I don't see peer comment option in my own KudoZ answers ('You should not')
Thread poster: Carley Hydusik

Carley Hydusik  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:41
Russian to English
+ ...
Feb 17, 2004

I have read the Kudoz rules and help sections and can't seem to find an answer:

When I post an answer to a Kudoz question, I select that I want to see peer comments, and nevertheless the box for "agree/disagree/neutral" does not appear. I only see the box for adding a comment. Can anyone help, please?

Carley

Direct link Reply with quote

Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:41
Member (2003)
German to French
You can not comment your own answer :-) Feb 17, 2004

Carley Hydusik wrote:

When I post an answer to a Kudoz question, I select that I want to see peer comments, and nevertheless the box for "agree/disagree/neutral" does not appear. I only see the box for adding a comment.

Hi Carley

It's normal that you don't see the box with "Agree-neutral-disagree" since you can not grade your own answer. If you check "Notify me of peer comments", it means that you will receive an e-mail notification when someone comments on your answer. Then, if you go to the page, you will see the "agree" (or disagree ) of the peer.

Hope it's clear,
Sylvain

Carley Hydusik  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:41
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Sylvain! One more clarification: Feb 17, 2004

Thanks very much, Sylvain. Ah, I think I wasn't clear enough. I know I can't comment on my own but I thought that if I could not see the agree/disagree box, others couldn't either. I just want to make sure people can respond.

Marijke Singer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:41
Dutch to English
+ ...
Peer box Feb 17, 2004

Hi Carley,

I just had a look at the question you answered that is still open and, yes, I see the box (I don't know the answer so I cannot agree or disagree).

Regards,
Marijke

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I don't see peer comment option in my own KudoZ answers ('You should not')

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums