Mobile menu

I don't see peer comment option in my own KudoZ answers ('You should not')
Thread poster: Carley Hydusik

Carley Hydusik  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:46
Russian to English
+ ...
Feb 17, 2004

I have read the Kudoz rules and help sections and can't seem to find an answer:

When I post an answer to a Kudoz question, I select that I want to see peer comments, and nevertheless the box for "agree/disagree/neutral" does not appear. I only see the box for adding a comment. Can anyone help, please?

Carley

Direct link Reply with quote

Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:46
Member (2003)
German to French
You can not comment your own answer :-) Feb 17, 2004

Carley Hydusik wrote:

When I post an answer to a Kudoz question, I select that I want to see peer comments, and nevertheless the box for "agree/disagree/neutral" does not appear. I only see the box for adding a comment.

Hi Carley

It's normal that you don't see the box with "Agree-neutral-disagree" since you can not grade your own answer. If you check "Notify me of peer comments", it means that you will receive an e-mail notification when someone comments on your answer. Then, if you go to the page, you will see the "agree" (or disagree ) of the peer.

Hope it's clear,
Sylvain

Carley Hydusik  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:46
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Sylvain! One more clarification: Feb 17, 2004

Thanks very much, Sylvain. Ah, I think I wasn't clear enough. I know I can't comment on my own but I thought that if I could not see the agree/disagree box, others couldn't either. I just want to make sure people can respond.

Marijke Singer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:46
Dutch to English
+ ...
Peer box Feb 17, 2004

Hi Carley,

I just had a look at the question you answered that is still open and, yes, I see the box (I don't know the answer so I cannot agree or disagree).

Regards,
Marijke

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I don't see peer comment option in my own KudoZ answers ('You should not')

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs