Thread poster: Pamela Peralta
Pamela Peralta
Pamela Peralta  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 00:01
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 17, 2004

I just realized that the site is offering platinum membership for 3 months for 30 dollars, alright!.
Now, I want to know what's the difference between this two:

Upgrade to platinum membership (12 months)
Cost: $120.00 (Transaction fee might apply )

Upgrade to 'Community' platinum membership (12 months)
Cost: $30.00 (Transaction fee might apply )

apart from the price.

Pamela

DGK T-I
DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:01
Georgian to English
+ ...
details and differences ~ Mar 17, 2004

Hello Pamela,
if you go to http://www.proz.com/plat/
(or) click on "upgrade" in the box in the top lefthand corner of the screen, the new screen has some tabs at the top of it - you can click on "Benefits" for features of Full Platinum membership, and click on "Partial memberships" for features of various sorts of 'partial platinum' memberships (Jobs, Community, etc....
See more
Hello Pamela,
if you go to http://www.proz.com/plat/
(or) click on "upgrade" in the box in the top lefthand corner of the screen, the new screen has some tabs at the top of it - you can click on "Benefits" for features of Full Platinum membership, and click on "Partial memberships" for features of various sorts of 'partial platinum' memberships (Jobs, Community, etc.)
Best wishes
Giuli~
(Eng Rus Geo)

[Edited at 2004-03-17 22:35]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Upgrade question

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »