Mobile menu

Unable to grade an answer (staff: 'try using new KudoZ design')
Thread poster: Laura Gentili

Laura Gentili  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:26
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jun 20, 2004

Yesterday I asked a question.

When I try to grade the answer I am not able to do so.

The link is: http://www.proz.com/kudoz/742253

Thanks,
Laura

Direct link Reply with quote

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 19:26
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
New KudoZ interface Jun 20, 2004

Dear KudoZ users,

the problems described above has been solved, in cooperation with Laura, simply switching to the new KudoZ interface.

As it may affect other KudoZ users, I'm posting here some instructions that have solved the problem for several other users having the same problem:

There are two KudoZ interfaces!

If you are still using the old interface, you will see, on top of each KudoZ question page, the link "Switch to Standard KudoZ design".

If you have problems grading a question, Please, click on this link and use the new (standard) design!

You can still switch from the new to the old design, using the link "Use Old KudoZ design" but this double interface will not be available any more in the near future.

During the first minutes of use the new design may appear a bit unfamiliar, but it contains many improvements. Also, it will become soon the only interface available, when the old interface will be made obsolete and removed for everybody.

It is better if you start using the new interface ('Standard'), familiarize with it and keep it.

Thank you
Gianfranco
ProZ.com Team

olv10siq  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:26
English to Spanish
I´m still unable to grade my question. Aug 5, 2004

I´ve switched to new KudoZ design and I am unable to grade my quiestion.

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 19:26
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Please contact Support Aug 5, 2004

olv10siq wrote:
I´ve switched to new KudoZ design and I am unable to grade my quiestion.

Dear Olv10siq,
I see that you have switched to the new interface and have 1 KudoZ question open, to grade and close.

If you are logged in and visit that question (accessible, for example, from the menu option KudoZ on your profile page), can you see the button Grade/Decline?

If you click on it, can you see the orange boxes?
there you can select the number of points, add a message and close the question, Grading or Declining the answers received.

If you cannot see the Grading controls or the "orange boxes", please contact Support for further investigation and advice.

Thank you
Gianfranco
ProZ.com Team

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to grade an answer (staff: 'try using new KudoZ design')

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs