Mobile menu

Grading KudoZ questions
Thread poster: Angel Biojo

Angel Biojo
United States
Local time: 01:05
English to Spanish
Jun 29, 2004

I have been trying to grade some questions I asked a few days ago. However, every time that I click on the link to do so, all I get is a blank with the legend "Your question:" and nothing else. What can I do?

Angel Biojo

Direct link Reply with quote

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 10:05
German to Romanian
+ ...
switch to the new design Jun 29, 2004

This topic has been posted several times these days.

Staff: would it be possible to include a message to those in the old design to indicate this, instead of seeing the same posting every day in the forums? Thanks

Cécile Kellermayr  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 10:05
French to German
+ ...
"Switch to standard kudoz design" Jun 29, 2004

Hi Angel,

Click on "Switch to standard kudoz design" on top of the page - this should solve the problem;-)

Greetings,
Cécile

Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:05
Member (2004)
German to English
I can't grade either Jun 29, 2004

I'm having the same problem - I get the blank screen every time, irrespective of whether I use the new design or the old one.

Angel Biojo
United States
Local time: 01:05
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jun 29, 2004

Thank you to all of you. Actually Switching to standard KudoZ design did solve the problem.

Angel

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Grading KudoZ questions

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs