Question shower in English > Bengali
Thread poster: Syeda Tanbira Zaman
Syeda Tanbira Zaman
Syeda Tanbira Zaman
Local time: 20:09
English to Assamese
+ ...
Jan 31, 2005

on 27th January, a certain asker put tewnty two questions, all relating to a single subject in the English>Bengali pair, in the Kudoz. Allthough it was indicated by the asker that those were from homework or test, some of my generous colleagues could not see through the game and answered all the questions. In return I presume the asker must have been overjoyed, getting his project completed without spending a penny. I would like to tell my esteemed colleagues that you are harming your profession... See more
on 27th January, a certain asker put tewnty two questions, all relating to a single subject in the English>Bengali pair, in the Kudoz. Allthough it was indicated by the asker that those were from homework or test, some of my generous colleagues could not see through the game and answered all the questions. In return I presume the asker must have been overjoyed, getting his project completed without spending a penny. I would like to tell my esteemed colleagues that you are harming your profession with your generosity. Let us be united on this issue.Collapse

Sanjay Ray
Sanjay Ray  Identity Verified
India
Member (2002)
English to Bengali
+ ...
I fully agree with you Jan 31, 2005

We should not encourage such practice for getting some kudoz points.

Subhamay Ray (X)
Subhamay Ray (X)  Identity Verified
English to Bengali
+ ...
This is true! Feb 2, 2005

I'm sorry I missed this earlier but I agree with each and every word of Tanbira. She deserves Kudoz for this thread.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Question shower in English > Bengali

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »