Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Apr 19, 2005

In the past I used to update my kudoZ score in the following way:
1) click on your kudoZ points on the main screen;
2) click on your browniZ total;
3) refresh the main page.

It does not anymore (and stopped to work several days ago). Am I right in my guess that since recently everyone's kudoZ score is updated only once per day?

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 18:40
SITE FOUNDER
Right; points are updated once daily Apr 19, 2005

That is correct, Kirill, this did change. The idea of giving an "update now" option to platinum members has occurred to me...

Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 01:40
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Apr 20, 2005

Henry wrote:
That is correct, Kirill, this did change. The idea of giving an "update now" option to platinum members has occurred to me...

Thank you very much. Not that this thing is really important, but I think such option would be a nice bonus for platinum members. Anyway, basically I'm -- as always -- curious how things tick in kudoZ engine, so I've noticed the change.

Karim Oualladi
Karim Oualladi
Morocco
Local time: 23:40
English to French
+ ...
finally find it ! May 11, 2005

I used to update my Kudozs points using the same way as Kirill.
This question should appear in FAQs!

10x Sheva (Kirill)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

updating kudoZ score

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »