Mobile menu

New link behavior...
Thread poster: Derek Gill Franßen

Derek Gill Franßen  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:48
German to English
+ ...
Apr 28, 2005

I just noticed that something must have changed in the KudoZ system: when links are added in an answer, they are truncated.

This is one of the best improvements to date! No longer will I have to worry about ruining the width of the screen by posting one of those incredibly long Google-links.

Thank you Henry (or whoever it was that made the change) - this is just one of the many reasons why I recently decided to go Platinum. Keep up the great work!

Direct link Reply with quote

Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:48
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
truncated links Apr 28, 2005

Hi Derek.

It was Jason! See his post here:

And it was precisely those huge Google links that made members ask for this change.
By the way, congratulations on becoming Platinum. Now you'll never want to go back

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New link behavior...

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs