Mobile menu

How do you earn KudoZ?
Thread poster: lanoushka
Local time: 07:04
Serbo-Croat to English
+ ...
Jul 7, 2005

I've only been here a while, but I just cannot figure out how to earn KudoZ points?
Sorry, I know this may be a stupid question....

Direct link Reply with quote

Amy Taylor  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:04
Member (2002)
Italian to English
By answering questions Jul 7, 2005

Hi lanoushka,

You can earn KudoZ by helping other translators with terminology questions. If you provide an answer and that answer is selected by the asker, the asker will award 1-4 points.

There is more information available here:

Good luck!

Parrot  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:04
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Answer questions Jul 8, 2005

by all means, but please log in first.

I get a lot of mail from unlogged readers asking me to put in answers they suggest or wondering why they cannot answer questions.

Access to KudoZ and forum interaction is not available to persons who are not logged in. They may ask questions, but they can only answer or reply to forum posts when they are associated with their profiles.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do you earn KudoZ?

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs