Thread poster: Kirill Semenov

Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 16:15
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Jul 20, 2005

The person have asked 10 questions in Eng>Rus pair today, then deleted his/her profile:

http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1095753

I just wonder if this is what's proZ for -- and how to oppose things like that...

[Edited at 2005-07-21 04:34]

Direct link Reply with quote

Will Matter  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:15
English
+ ...
Same people Jul 20, 2005

These may be the same people found under KudoZ 993987. Not only did they contradict my answer, they posted a seperate answer (that has now been removed) and I seem to remember xxxEdelweiss AND xxx (Someone else) both agreeing to the other answer. They were banned for a reason and the reason was probably system abuse. HTH.

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 15:15
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Basically Jul 20, 2005

willmatter is right. But it is not the same person he mentioned, it's another one. As you know, the rules of this site forbid using multiple profiles, therefore these profiles are deleted.

Hope this helps

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having asked questions then deleted

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums