Having asked questions then deleted
Thread poster: Kirill Semenov

Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:10
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Jul 20, 2005

The person have asked 10 questions in Eng>Rus pair today, then deleted his/her profile:

I just wonder if this is what's proZ for -- and how to oppose things like that...

[Edited at 2005-07-21 04:34]

Direct link Reply with quote
Will Matter  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:10
+ ...
Same people Jul 20, 2005

These may be the same people found under KudoZ 993987. Not only did they contradict my answer, they posted a seperate answer (that has now been removed) and I seem to remember xxxEdelweiss AND xxx (Someone else) both agreeing to the other answer. They were banned for a reason and the reason was probably system abuse. HTH.

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:10
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Basically Jul 20, 2005

willmatter is right. But it is not the same person he mentioned, it's another one. As you know, the rules of this site forbid using multiple profiles, therefore these profiles are deleted.

Hope this helps

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having asked questions then deleted

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs