Mobile menu

How can I see the whole original page for a Kudoz entry once closed
Thread poster: mónica alfonso

mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 30, 2005

I am unable to see the whole original page (and the different options and explanations posted by different colleagues) if terms and translations are already entered in a personal glossary.
IMHO, the different options, explanations, and agreements/disagreements provided by Prozians are very useful, but when I click on a term, there appears just a box with the name of the glossary, the term and the translation entered by the asker.
Perhaps I am doing something wrong when trying to open the page?

Direct link Reply with quote

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 15:20
German to Romanian
+ ...
the only problem is that you are trying to open a page that doesn't exist ;) Jul 30, 2005

I think you are referring to glossary entries entered by ProZ members, that are not related to any KudoZ question.
Members can keep a personal glossary where they can enter any terms (consider it like a storage space for terms offered by ProZ). These are entered from your personal profile page, if I remember corerctly.

PCovs
Denmark
Member (2003)
English to Danish
+ ...
Go to: "KudoZ Search" Jul 30, 2005

This is where you can find the questions and answers again.

mónica alfonso  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks PCovs Jul 30, 2005

I had not paid attention to that option before
That is exactly what I wanted.

Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Personal glossary entries based on KudoZ answers contain link to question Jul 31, 2005

Hi all,

Just as an addition to what's been said before, whenever a selected KudoZ answer is entered into a personal glossary, that personal glossary entry will contain a link to the related KudoZ question.

Steffen

[Edited at 2005-07-31 09:15]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I see the whole original page for a Kudoz entry once closed

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs