Mobile menu

New design - Closed without grading not obvious
Thread poster: Charlie Bavington
Charlie Bavington  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:24
French to English
Sep 6, 2005

I've just stumbled across my first "Closed without grading" question under the new design. Could it be made just a tad clearer, please? Under V3, there's a reasonably sized box right at the top of the question. On the beta version, it's at the top, but off to the left, and it doesn't exactly draw the eye. Maybe if it was centrally positioned, and in bold red or blue or something like that, or in box as under V3...?

Direct link Reply with quote

gad
United States
Local time: 02:24
French to English
This was brought up before Sep 6, 2005

...but I'm not sure what exactly was concluded. I think that perhaps it WAS changed a little bit, to make it look a bit more clear, but perhaps it could still use improvement? Though I think it looks better already.

gad
United States
Local time: 02:24
French to English
Wait, I just misunderstood that... Sep 6, 2005

No, sorry, it was not brough up before, but I agree with you that it'd be nice if it were more obvious. Good suggestion.

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:24
English to Turkish
Mentioned it in the New Kudoz Release thread, Sep 6, 2005

but better to have a new topic on this issue now, because that thread is already too crowded with 23 pages so far, and things might be missed.

Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 08:24
English to Polish
I totally agree Sep 17, 2005

I know it's been brought up many times, but so far nothing has been done about it.

I just started asking an Asker for more context and then noticed that the question has been closed w/o grading since yesterday!

Can you PLEASE change it? I think the way it was in the old design is perfect. It would be even better if such questions had a slightly different colour or a note (like "from test/homework") so that they could be easily identified on the list.

I think many (if not all) of us would really appreciate it.

[Edited at 2005-09-17 09:13]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New design - Closed without grading not obvious

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs