Can't see my pair on homepage
Thread poster: Roberto Tokuda

Roberto Tokuda  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:02
Member (2005)
Japanese to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 7, 2005

My pair is japanese to spanish (exactly that put on my profile) but on homepage the kudoz questions list appears only in english-spanish pair.

Regards.

PS: As see in this message, it's obvious that i'm not good in english therefore I can't help on kudoz

[Edited at 2005-09-07 17:27]

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 12:02
SITE FOUNDER
The home page uses preferences set on the /kudoz page Sep 7, 2005

The home page uses whatever settings you last used to search via this page: http://www.proz.com/kudoz To change what appears, change that.

Roberto Tokuda  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:02
Member (2005)
Japanese to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Sep 7, 2005

That is!
thank you very much!

Regards

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't see my pair on homepage

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs