Mobile menu

No notifications received
Thread poster: Marta Alfonso Perales

Marta Alfonso Perales  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:36
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 22, 2005

I do no longer receive notifications for peer agreements/disagreements or for answers to my questions.
I checked the KudoZ dashboard and couldn't find a way to change this setting...

Direct link Reply with quote

maciejm  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:36
Partial member (2011)
English to Polish
+ ...
Same here Nov 23, 2005

I also have not been receiving anuy notifications from Proz for the last week or so. Yhis concerns not only "agree/disagree" to my answers, but also notifications concerning the questions I have asked, including notifications about whether anybody has answered them. I also have not made any setting changes regarding my e-mail account.
I hope that the problem will be solved, since I have at present a large ongoing translation and I ask one or two KudoZ questions every couple of days.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No notifications received

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs