Thread poster: Alexandra Scott

Alexandra Scott  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 04:18
Member (2006)
Italian to English
+ ...
Dec 4, 2005

This weekend I have been experiencing problems in searching Kudoz using the Web term search page; at the top of the page there are the following error messages:

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/pages/proz/inc/inc_functions.php on line 770

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/pages/proz/inc/inc_functions.php on line 780

As a result I cannot see the tabs for the various sources I have chosen to search.

Am I the only person experiencing this problem??

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:18
English to German
+ ...
Already reported... Dec 4, 2005

Am I the only person experiencing this problem??

No, you're not the only one - but the problem has already been reported.

Best regards,
Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Web term search display error

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs