Mobile menu

Kudoz points
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
xxxBrandis
Local time: 21:48
English to German
+ ...
Jan 3, 2006

I have apparently won a few Kudoz points, but they are not added up on the profile page why?? I think more than 48 hours have passed now.Brandis

solved already!!!Thankx

[Edited at 2006-01-03 05:03]

Direct link Reply with quote

Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
Same problem Jan 3, 2006

I have the same problem with KudoZ, and a few more:
I noticed that the questions I closed recently still appear as "open" on the KudoZ list.
Also, the answers I submitted haven't been added to the total number of answers shown on the list (e.g. there were already 2 answers when I added mine, and now under the heading "Answers" there is still "2" instead of "3"). They are not shown on my profile (My KudoZ/Answered), either.

Hope it's just a temporary thing

[Edited at 2006-01-03 13:03]

xxxBrandis
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
total up button Jan 3, 2006

ryfka wrote:

I have the same problem with KudoZ, and a few more:
I noticed that the questions I closed recently still appear as "open" on the KudoZ list.
Also, the answers I submitted haven't been added to the total number of answers shown on the list (e.g. there were already 2 answers when I added mine, and now under the heading "Answers" there is still "2" instead of "3"). They are not shown on my profile (My KudoZ/Answered), either.

Hope it's just a temporary thing

[Edited at 2006-01-03 13:03]
check out for my kudoz to find various tables representing all your kudoz contribution in various fields. There is a button to click on to total up your Kudoz points. I knew it once but actually never checked till now. Brandis

Stephanie Diaz
English to Spanish
same thing in the english-spanish thread Jan 3, 2006

I wonder what might be, since these are my first four kudoz points

i have been waiting so long for this moment....hope it's solved soon.

greetings,
steffie

Brandis wrote:

I have apparently won a few Kudoz points, but they are not added up on the profile page why?? I think more than 48 hours have passed now.Brandis

solved already!!!Thankx

[Edited at 2006-01-03 05:03]

Rosa Maria Duenas Rios  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:48
Same problem here Jan 3, 2006

ryfka wrote:

I just received an e-mail notification stating that my answer had been chosen, but when I went to check the question, it still appears as open. Can any of the moderators tell us if this thread is enough so that the staff can look into the matter or if we need to submit a tech support request? Thanks!

Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Submit a support request Jan 4, 2006

Hi Rosa Maria,

I'd recommend to submit a support request, just to be on the safe side.

Best,
Steffen

Rosa Maria Duenas Rios  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:48
Problem corrected! Jan 4, 2006

Steffen Walter wrote:

Hi Rosa Maria,

I'd recommend to submit a support request, just to be on the safe side.

Best,
Steffen

Hi Steffen,
Thank you for your message. It seems the problem was fixed even before I got to placing the support request. Thank you!

xxxBrandis
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It is really very simple Jan 4, 2006

Go to my kudoz points in your profile page or on the entry page and click to find various tables and points earned, search for add-up button. Give a couple of seconds time and refresh your profile page, to see your points are added. Best Brandis

Stephanie Diaz
English to Spanish
problem solved Jan 6, 2006

it just took a little time.

now my first kudoz points are mine!

i am so happy

greetings,
steffie

Mercedes Alonso
Local time: 16:48
English to Spanish
+ ...
Back to life Feb 27, 2006

I know this is old, but I was having the same problem and, while the thread helped me feel better because I'm not the only one, I still don't have any points.
I know it might be silly, but I was so excited about my points, but they are not showing and I can't find no add-up button.
Any help will be apreciated, please!!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz points

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs