Mobile menu

How can I fix a grading mistake?
Thread poster: Eva T
Eva T
English to Albanian
+ ...
Feb 16, 2006

I made a mistake when I graded my question: i gave points to the exact similar answer, which came 9 minutes later than the previous exact answer. How do I fix it?

Direct link Reply with quote

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:42
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Contact the moderator Feb 16, 2006

Hi,
You need to contact the moderator of given language pair (preferably using the link below the KudoZ question) and ask her to ungrade the question. The person who was awarded points will also need to agree to this and then you will be able to grade again.

HTH,
Magda

Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:42
German to Croatian
+ ...
Contact the answerer Feb 16, 2006

whose KudoZ answer you selected by mistake, and if s/he agrees to give the points back, you both should contact the moderator of that language pair with the request for ungrading. After that, you can grade the answers again.

BR,

Vesna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I fix a grading mistake?

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs