Thread poster: xxxBrandis
xxxBrandis
Local time: 19:02
English to German
+ ...
Feb 26, 2006

it was possible till now and in this particular issue - see
http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1266798
it is not.Why? Is someone blocking this facility, or do I not fulfil any needed requirements.Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote

Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
I can't see a peer comment from you in this question. Feb 27, 2006

Hi Brandis!

I can't see a peer comment from you in this question. I can see an "ask the asker" note and an answer from you.

What exactly do you want to edit and what happens when you try to do that?

If you would like, you can mail me or one of the EN-DE moderators (Steffen Walter or Johanna Timm) via our profile pages. I think this is an issue best dealt with by a moderator.

Kind regards,

Alison Riddell-Kachur
(Co-Moderator DE-EN)

Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 20:02
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Response to peer comments Feb 27, 2006

I guess Brandis means answerer's *responses* to peer comments. I can't edit them either. The problem started not so recently...

Alison Riddell-Kachur wrote:
I can't see a peer comment from you in this question. I can see an "ask the asker" note and an answer from you.

xxxBrandis
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Kirill was right Feb 27, 2006

Kirill Semenov wrote:

I guess Brandis means answerer's *responses* to peer comments. I can't edit them either. The problem started not so recently...

Alison Riddell-Kachur wrote:
in case of other questions I see Edit/Delete option and only in this case it is only delete. Why is that so. Is this question somewhat special? I remember or I think to have seen that the question was withdrawn by the asker briefly, but in my rush I just flew past it. Rgds, Brandis

Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Submit a support request Feb 27, 2006

Brandis - I think you should submit a support request. Take a screen shot of what you actually see on your screen when trying to edit the response, and send it in to the Proz.com support team (link at top right of your screen).

Kind regards,

Alison

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why can´t I edit my own Kudoz peer comment

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs