https://www.proz.com/forum/kudoz/43103-why_can%C2%B4t_i_edit_my_own_kudoz_peer_comment.html

Why can´t I edit my own Kudoz peer comment
Thread poster: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 10:23
English to German
+ ...
Feb 26, 2006

it was possible till now and in this particular issue - see
http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1266798
it is not.Why? Is someone blocking this facility, or do I not fulfil any needed requirements.Brandis

Alison Schwitzgebel
Alison Schwitzgebel
France
German to English
+ ...
I can't see a peer comment from you in this question. Feb 27, 2006

Hi Brandis!

I can't see a peer comment from you in this question. I can see an "ask the asker" note and an answer from you.

What exactly do you want to edit and what happens when you try to do that?

If you would like, you can mail me or one of the EN-DE moderators (Steffen Walter or Johanna Timm) via our profile pages. I think this is an issue best dealt with by a moderator.

Kind regards,

Alison Riddell-Kachur
(Co-Moderator D
... See more
Hi Brandis!

I can't see a peer comment from you in this question. I can see an "ask the asker" note and an answer from you.

What exactly do you want to edit and what happens when you try to do that?

If you would like, you can mail me or one of the EN-DE moderators (Steffen Walter or Johanna Timm) via our profile pages. I think this is an issue best dealt with by a moderator.

Kind regards,

Alison Riddell-Kachur
(Co-Moderator DE-EN)
Collapse

Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 11:23
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Response to peer comments Feb 27, 2006

I guess Brandis means answerer's *responses* to peer comments. I can't edit them either. The problem started not so recently...

Alison Riddell-Kachur wrote:

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Kirill was right Feb 27, 2006

Kirill Semenov wrote:

I guess Brandis means answerer's *responses* to peer comments. I can't edit them either. The problem started not so recently...

Alison Riddell-Kachur wrote:
in case of other questions I see Edit/Delete option and only in this case it is only delete. Why is that so. Is this question somewhat special? I remember or I think to have seen that the question was withdrawn by the asker briefly, but in my rush I just flew past it. Rgds, Brandis

Alison Schwitzgebel
Alison Schwitzgebel
France
German to English
+ ...
Submit a support request Feb 27, 2006

Brandis - I think you should submit a support request. Take a screen shot of what you actually see on your screen when trying to edit the response, and send it in to the Proz.com support team (link at top right of your screen).

Kind regards,

Alison

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why can´t I edit my own Kudoz peer comment

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »