Pts in category disappeared - Am I the only one?
Thread poster: MMUlr
MMUlr
MMUlr  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:01
English to German
+ ...
May 9, 2006

Since quite recently, we can see PRO pts. in category below the name of the answerer - together with native language, specialities, etc.

Today - just by chance - I found out that if I click on my number of points, I only get a message (in the window opened):
'This user has not answered any KudoZ questions.'

Anyone else there with the same experience?

To make it more clear: The number of 'points in category' is there, only after clicking, the correspon
... See more
Since quite recently, we can see PRO pts. in category below the name of the answerer - together with native language, specialities, etc.

Today - just by chance - I found out that if I click on my number of points, I only get a message (in the window opened):
'This user has not answered any KudoZ questions.'

Anyone else there with the same experience?

To make it more clear: The number of 'points in category' is there, only after clicking, the corresponding list of answers/points earned is gone.

-----------------

Surprise ... now everything OK again - !

[Edited at 2006-05-09 15:33]
Collapse

Michaela Sommer
Michaela Sommer  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:01
English to German
KudoZ support center is the answer May 10, 2006

Yes, I had exactly the same problem yesterday. Go to the Kudoz support center (http://www.proz.com/support) to report the problem,which is probably due to a bug - it was sorted in no time!

HTH

Michaela

Oh, das war schneller als die Polizei erlaubt...

[Edited at 2006-05-10 08:24]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Pts in category disappeared - Am I the only one?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »