How come?

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxMihai Badea  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Member (2004)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Database problems Jun 1, 2006

It seems Proz.com experiences some database problems. I think the question may reappear eventually (I noticed that some of the agrees for which I had received confirmation e-mails have been displayed with a certain delay; another one disappeared and then appeared again). If the problem persists, I suggest you to submit a support request, including a link to the respective question.

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 03:20
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
What about giving more details? Jun 1, 2006

AngelaMaria wrote:

How come?

Hi Angela

If you give the languages, content of question, link, any information, we could try to help... Or is it just... to complain?

Claudia

Angela&Claudio
Italy
Local time: 07:20
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Jun 1, 2006

It's not "just to complain", I read Mihai's reply and in fact the question reappeared after some minutes. Sorry for not telling immediately.
Thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz question has disappeared

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs