Larissa Dinsley
Larissa Dinsley  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:12
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 20, 2006

Two of my questions disappeared. I cannot see them and when I try to access them from the e-mail notification, I have an error message.

One if them should be here:
http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1647652?pwd=WrWJ

Does anybody know what's wrong?

Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:12
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Please submit support ticket Nov 20, 2006

Hi Larissa,

This is definitely a question to be addressed to ProZ.com tech staff - no member or moderator would be able to answer this off-hand. I'd thus recommend to submit a support ticket using the page http://www.proz.com/support and describing your issue in detail.

Steffen

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
The programmers are aware of the problem Nov 20, 2006

and they are working on it.

Natalia

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Larissa Nov 20, 2006

I have already submitted a support request concerning the system misbehavior. Please feel free to add there the description of your problem:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry, I had to remove the link as I myself was unable to reach my own ticket ...

[Edited at 2006-11-20 12:57]

Agnès Flandin
Agnès Flandin
France
English to French
+ ...
Is it necessary to post the question again? Nov 20, 2006

I mean, once the problem has been solved.
I have the same problem as Larissa.

Thanks

Agnès

Larissa Dinsley
Larissa Dinsley  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:12
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you all! Nov 20, 2006

Something strange is going on. I was unable to see this posting for a while either...

And I cannot see Natalia's support ticket.

I shall send my own now.

Larissa

aradek
aradek  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:12
Hungarian to English
+ ...
Mine disappeared too Dec 16, 2006

My open question has also disappeared from the Kudoz list, although I can link to it from my e-mail notification; also - from a reply and comments I got - it was obvious that others could see it while I could not. (No answer from Support yet.) I indicated that the question was from a test, and that message did not show up. Now I am concerned that a computer glitch might appear as if I had attempted to cheat. If anybody decides to remove a question, are they required to send a notification at le... See more
My open question has also disappeared from the Kudoz list, although I can link to it from my e-mail notification; also - from a reply and comments I got - it was obvious that others could see it while I could not. (No answer from Support yet.) I indicated that the question was from a test, and that message did not show up. Now I am concerned that a computer glitch might appear as if I had attempted to cheat. If anybody decides to remove a question, are they required to send a notification at least?
Thanks,
Agnes
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

questions disappeared

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »