liz askew  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:39
Member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
Nov 23, 2006

Dear everybody,

This is to let you all know that I have not been able to reply to people properly when they have supported my suggestions or been able to respond to comments/disagreements about my suggestions.

The main reason being, whenever I receive an email I am unable to link into the site from the email and have to start from scratch and go back to the Proz site!!

So far, time not-permitting, we have not been able to have this problem rectified.

Anyway, just so everybody knows I'm not being ungrateful!

Liz Askew

Direct link Reply with quote

Susy Ordaz  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:39
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Grading Kudoz answers/suggestions Nov 23, 2006

Dear Liz,

I hope you received my email explaining how you go about grading questions. However should you have any further problems, I suggest you contact a moderator or go to the Kudoz rules.

Susy Ordaz

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Thanks for support and suggestions for translations

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs