https://www.proz.com/forum/kudoz/60232-thanks_for_support_and_suggestions_for_translations.html

Thanks for support and suggestions for translations
Thread poster: liz askew
liz askew
liz askew  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:54
Member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
Nov 23, 2006

Dear everybody,

This is to let you all know that I have not been able to reply to people properly when they have supported my suggestions or been able to respond to comments/disagreements about my suggestions.

The main reason being, whenever I receive an email I am unable to link into the site from the email and have to start from scratch and go back to the Proz site!!

So far, time not-permitting, we have not been able to have this problem rectified.
... See more
Dear everybody,

This is to let you all know that I have not been able to reply to people properly when they have supported my suggestions or been able to respond to comments/disagreements about my suggestions.

The main reason being, whenever I receive an email I am unable to link into the site from the email and have to start from scratch and go back to the Proz site!!

So far, time not-permitting, we have not been able to have this problem rectified.

Anyway, just so everybody knows I'm not being ungrateful!

Regards,
Liz Askew
Collapse

Susy Ordaz
Susy Ordaz  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:54
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Grading Kudoz answers/suggestions Nov 23, 2006

Dear Liz,

I hope you received my email explaining how you go about grading questions. However should you have any further problems, I suggest you contact a moderator or go to the Kudoz rules.

Susy Ordaz

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Thanks for support and suggestions for translations

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »