Kudoz mystery
Thread poster: biankonera

biankonera  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:05
Italian to Latvian
+ ...
Dec 4, 2006

I was wondering what could be the reason for such situation:
I have one Kudoz question which I have closed by selecting the most helpful answer of them all awarding points accordingly, however it is still being shown as an open question.
Is it something Ive done/havent done or is it just a bug?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-12-05 08:03]

Direct link Reply with quote

justin C
United States
Local time: 10:05
All your questions appear to be closed Dec 4, 2006

Hi Stella!

I just looked at all the questions you've asked, and it appears they are all closed. uses multiple database servers, and I'm guessing that when you viewed the question again, that the changes had not yet synced over to the database server you were on, which is why the question still appeared to be open.

Please let us know if you are still having problems by submitting a support ticket.

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz mystery

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs