Mobile menu

Access to open queries
Thread poster: RocMer
RocMer
Local time: 14:00
English to French
Dec 12, 2006

Hello, I have a few queries which are still open and that I would like to close, either by grading or not. The fact that several queries are still open obviously stops me from asking more questions sometimes, but I cannot see how to access all of them. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Your profile > KudoZ activity > number of questions asked Dec 12, 2006

Hello,

To access your open questions, go to your profile (i.e. the "Profile" tab, which is displayed by default). There you should see a line called "KudoZ activity". In this line, click on the number of questions asked. A new window will open and display all your questions.

Steffen

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
German to Romanian
+ ...
MyKudoz submenu Dec 13, 2006

I use the MyKudoz submenu from the KudoZ menu. This takes you to a page with several tabs, one of them being "Asked" (third tab).
Once you access that tab, you can select "All" (default setting) or "Open".
This is the way I do it. Hope that helps.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Access to open queries

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs