Mobile menu

Having trouble grading kudoz questions
Thread poster: Chiwi

Chiwi
Local time: 06:59
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 13, 2002

Hi everyone - I\'ve just tried to thank some people and grade their answers, and find I can no longer do this. Is anyone else having the same problem? What is being done about it?

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxAAG
English to Spanish
+ ...
from your e-mail message Nov 13, 2002

If i´m not wrong, you can grade if you access Proz.com from the message it was sent to your e-mail where you will find a link saying something like: now you can decide wether to grade with Kudoz points....

Hope it helps!

Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 08:59
Member (2006)
English to Turkish
+ ...
no problem Nov 13, 2002

There was a problem with ProZ a few hours ago, but it is O.K. now. I don\'t have any problems when answering or grading questions.

Bob Kerns  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
German to English
Use the link from the answer notification mail Nov 13, 2002

When you are notified that someone has answered your question the mail contains a link to the original question. If you access the question via that link you can then grade the question.

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 02:59
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Be patient Nov 13, 2002

It happened to me, I didn\'t have the possibility to grade. And I got a message asking me to \"please grade your answers\" (as if I hadn\'t wanted to), and with that link I could. So wait.

schmurr  Identity Verified
Italian to German
+ ...
"grade!" 10 x but I can't Nov 13, 2002

I\'ve been getting dozens of \"Please grade your answers\" mails, but when I go to \"Your questions\", it says \"No ungraded questions found\" (although two weeks ago, with ProZ in highest trouble, a list of them showed up).

As for the notification mails, I\'m sorry to say I throw them away and grade another time, for otherwise… yesterday my mailbox was blocked because of too many \"agree\" mails…

But I\'m happy private ProZ pages have been restored and I don\'t mind throwing away a \"Please grade\" msg each day for the next few months…

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-11-14 15:27 ]

xxxjmf  Identity Verified
Spanish to English
+ ...
I often can't grade... Nov 13, 2002

even through the notification messages. In my case it happens randomly, sometimes I can grade, sometimes I can\'t

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having trouble grading kudoz questions

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs