https://www.proz.com/forum/kudoz/6326-having_trouble_grading_kudoz_questions.html

Having trouble grading kudoz questions
Thread poster: Chiwi
Chiwi
Chiwi
Spain
Local time: 11:27
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 13, 2002

Hi everyone - I\'ve just tried to thank some people and grade their answers, and find I can no longer do this. Is anyone else having the same problem? What is being done about it?

AAG (X)
AAG (X)
English to Spanish
+ ...
from your e-mail message Nov 13, 2002

If i´m not wrong, you can grade if you access Proz.com from the message it was sent to your e-mail where you will find a link saying something like: now you can decide wether to grade with Kudoz points....

Hope it helps!

Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 12:27
English to Turkish
+ ...
no problem Nov 13, 2002

There was a problem with ProZ a few hours ago, but it is O.K. now. I don\'t have any problems when answering or grading questions.

Bob Kerns (X)
Bob Kerns (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
Use the link from the answer notification mail Nov 13, 2002

When you are notified that someone has answered your question the mail contains a link to the original question. If you access the question via that link you can then grade the question.

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 05:27
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Be patient Nov 13, 2002

It happened to me, I didn\'t have the possibility to grade. And I got a message asking me to \"please grade your answers\" (as if I hadn\'t wanted to), and with that link I could. So wait.

Martin Schmurr
Martin Schmurr  Identity Verified
Italian to German
"grade!" 10 x but I can't Nov 13, 2002

I\'ve been getting dozens of \"Please grade your answers\" mails, but when I go to \"Your questions\", it says \"No ungraded questions found\" (although two weeks ago, with ProZ in highest trouble, a list of them showed up).

As for the notification mails, I\'m sorry to say I throw them away and grade another time, for otherwise… yesterday my mailbox was blocked because of too many \"agree\" mails…

But I\'m happy private ProZ pages have been restored and I don\'t mind thro
... See more
I\'ve been getting dozens of \"Please grade your answers\" mails, but when I go to \"Your questions\", it says \"No ungraded questions found\" (although two weeks ago, with ProZ in highest trouble, a list of them showed up).

As for the notification mails, I\'m sorry to say I throw them away and grade another time, for otherwise… yesterday my mailbox was blocked because of too many \"agree\" mails…

But I\'m happy private ProZ pages have been restored and I don\'t mind throwing away a \"Please grade\" msg each day for the next few months…

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-11-14 15:27 ]
Collapse

jmf (X)
jmf (X)  Identity Verified
Spanish to English
+ ...
I often can't grade... Nov 13, 2002

even through the notification messages. In my case it happens randomly, sometimes I can grade, sometimes I can\'t

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having trouble grading kudoz questions

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »