How do I search for my previous open questions in the Kudoz forums?
Thread poster: xxxMavericker
xxxMavericker
English
Jan 30, 2007

A moderator sent me a message asking me to close my previous questions for translations before asking new ones. How do I search for them?

Direct link Reply with quote

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 04:58
English to French
+ ...
In your profile Jan 30, 2007

Just open your profile and click on KudoZ Activity. You will find a tab there that says "ASKED", click on that. Now, you can see all the questions you asked.

Scroll until you find a question that's open - it will say 'open' in the column to the right. When you find it, open the question. Choose the most helpful answer or close without grading.

Voilà!

Walter Landesman  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 05:58
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
FAQ Jan 30, 2007

Have you checked the FAQ before asking in the forum?

That is the most natural and logical, the easiest, the fastest way to answer your questions.

It only takes a few minutes.

xxxMavericker
English
TOPIC STARTER
Response to Viktoria Jan 30, 2007

Viktoria Gimbe wrote:

Just open your profile and click on KudoZ Activity. You will find a tab there that says "ASKED", click on that. Now, you can see all the questions you asked.

Scroll until you find a question that's open - it will say 'open' in the column to the right. When you find it, open the question. Choose the most helpful answer or close without grading.

Voilà!

How do I get to the page that shows what questions are still active? I usually only see that when I'm getting ready to post a new question.

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 03:58
German to English
Grading open questions Jan 30, 2007

1. Open your profile
2. See KudoZ Activity
3. Click on Questions Asked
4. Look on the right and you'll see all your OPEN questions
5. Select the best proposal and award points or close without grading

If you don't know where your profile is, click on your name in red here in this forum thread.

[Edited at 2007-01-30 21:58]

Laurent Boudias  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:58
English to French
+ ...
just click the Kudoz # Jan 31, 2007

On the left side, you see in a yellow frame, the number of kudoz you accumulated. Click this number and you get the questions you answered. You also have a tab for the questions you asked.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I search for my previous open questions in the Kudoz forums?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs