Mobile menu

Sorting questions by update time
Thread poster: Jock
Local time: 09:21
English to French
+ ...
Apr 1, 2007

Don't you think it would be better if the Kudoz questions were sorted by last update time? When someone add an answer at a later time for example, few people have the chance to rate it, thus making the system less useful...

Direct link Reply with quote

megane_wang  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:21
English to Spanish
+ ...
The point is not only rating, but getting answers... Apr 2, 2007

Hello --

It may be useful or not for you, but I think that having the most recent questions at sight Is good if you have a look at ProZ from time to time. If there's anything new, you add your answer or comment. If not, there's nothing to be done.

I think that askers deserve to get an answer as soon as possible and the current order is the best way for them to get it.

At least... I would leave it to user's selection.

See you around!

Ruth @ MW

[Edited at 2007-04-02 08:43]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sorting questions by update time

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs